About Me

My name is Micah Chitraroff and I race mountain bikes for the SoCal DEVO Jr developmental team. This is not everything there is to know about me however, I am a believer in Christ, love extreme sports like surfing and snowboarding, enjoy learning new things, and love traveling. I have been to Thailand, Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Canada but I plan on continuously traveling for the remainder of my life. I am currently a junior at Murrieta Mesa High School and I am studying engineering. When I am older I plan on becoming some sort of engineer, saving up money, then eventually buying a small island ( they are decently priced) and starting a bed and breakfast on my island.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cruise the Keys at Keyesville April 8, 2018

Vail Lake;Socal League Race #2

Vail Lake GoldCoast Race April 29, 2018